We Are Hiring A Balloon Decorator at Celebration Creations!
Join our vibrant team at Celebration Creations, where creativity comes to life!
We’re seeking an imaginative individual who embodies a strong work ethic, a positive outlook, meticulous attention to detail, reliability, and exceptional teamwork. If you’re enthusiastic about embracing new experiences and enjoy crafting imaginative projects, you’re the perfect fit.
Previous experience isn’t necessary, as we’ll provide comprehensive training in various balloon designs and techniques. As part of our commitment to quality, you’ll be asked to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) and a Non-Compete Agreement upon hiring.
Part-Time & Flexible Positions Available
Balloon Décor Assistant
Be a part of our setup crew! The perfect role for creative individuals, you will assist with the on site creation and setup and take-down of balloon décor and sculptures.
Celebration Creations Balloon Decorating service is seeking a talented individual to work as a part-time creative balloon décor assistant. You can expect an upbeat, fast-paced, team-driven environment.
Celebration Creations is operated on the principles of strong work ethic, attention to detail and a focus on excellent customer service. Our main goal is to provide a WOW experience from concept to completion. You will have the unique opportunity of joining a growing and expanding company. This company strives to improve our employees’ interest and abilities with hands-on training. We offer a great place to grow, explore and increase your knowledge.
Our training process is extensive and informative. We ask that you jump in, take notes, take initiative, ask questions, and double check your work
- Assist in ordering and maintain inventory, records management systems, and schedule meetings
- Be computer and internet savvy and be a self-starter.
- Must have good organizational skills, a good driving record and have reliable transportation
- Practicing techniques and designs of balloon décor to include inflation, onsite event oversight, setup and take down
- Assist with inventory management, attending networking meetings, communicating with clients and potential customers via telephone, in-person, and social media outlets.
- Handle a variety of responsibilities that fall under the management umbrella including, but not limited to sitting in on strategy meetings and creating fun and elegant events with balloons, fabric, lighting and additional design elements.
- Participate in hands-on training.
- Learn all phases of our decorating service from sales and marketing to productions.
- Assist with many functions such as filing, organizing, phone calling, and errands.
- Perform various office duties including preparing and responding to customer inquiries, information research, typing, copying, filing correspondence, memos, etc.
- Maintain and utilize a sales database, formatting word documents, and following up on office items as needed.
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Open to adapt and learn new techniques as needed
- Good communication skills – both verbal and written
- Demonstrate compute knowledge through effective use of a personal computer including Microsoft Office applications
- Able to learn company specific applications
Boutique Retail Associate
Work in our retail location assisting customers with product selection, answering calls, working the register, as well as assisting in the clerical duties such as filing, answering calls, tracking inventory, and bookkeeping.
A Boutique Associate will work in our retail location and is responsible for helping customers with questions or concerns regarding company products and services.
Their duties include communicating with customers in-person, over the phone or via email, filling out forms after each interaction to determine frequent customer feedback or questions and participating in meetings with the customer service team to develop new strategies.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Listening to customers’ concerns and handling complaints and returns
- Giving detailed explanations of services or products
- Working with a sales team to create better methods to address customer complaints
- Reviewing customer accounts and transactions while resolving issues
- Communicating with customers in-person, through email or chat, or over the phone
- Assisting customers in decor selection
- Monitoring customer satisfaction levels
- Referring customers to superiors when necessary
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Strong interpersonal skills, flexibility, and customer service orientation.
- Knowledge of basic cash management procedures.
- Effective communication and basic instructional skills.
- Ability to operate a computerized cash register.
- Knowledge of inventory management practices.
- Ability to safely use cleaning equipment and supplies.
- Ability to read, sort, check, count, and verify numbers.
- Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork.
- Knowledge of shop security and safety procedures.
- Ability to resolve difficult or stressful customer service issues.
Working Conditions and Physical Effort
- Moderate physical activity. Requires handling of average-weight objects up to 50 pounds
- Work may involve moderate exposure to unusual elements, such as extreme temperatures, dirt, dust, fumes, smoke, unpleasant odors, and/or loud noises.
- Successful completion of criminal background check may be requirement for specific positions in this classification.
Interns will work in Sales and Marketing division of our organization under the direct supervision of the owner. Their primary role will be to work alongside our management to development and implement a well-rounded branding and outreach program.
Celebration Creations is an Event Decorating Company and retail Balloon Boutique located in Ocean County, NJ. We provide the WOW factor for our clients through the design and creation of one-of-a-kind event decorations and gift balloons items.
Our customers range from the private party host to social service organizations and a diverse mix of corporate clients. A large portion of our services consists of event décor design, production, and execution at our clients’ venues throughout New Jersey.
Position Title: Sales & Marketing Intern
Celebration Creations is in search of a creative and driven individuals who have an interest in marketing with a special emphasis on social and online media. The ideal interns should possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and an interest in the hospitality, party, and special events industry.
Interns will work in Sales and Marketing division of our organization under the direct supervision of the owner. Their primary role will be to work alongside our management to development and implement a well-rounded branding and outreach program. This position assists with a variety of creative promotional tasks. Interns will learn how to attract and engage individuals in our demographic across various marketing channels. Interns will utilize various training tools and webinars to achieve the following goals:
- Increase social media followers within a specific demographic area
- Plan, develop and implement a marketing strategy to using customer retention management (CRM) programs
- Learn and implement our digital content strategy
- Ensure that all content is optimized across all platforms and user experiences (websites, social, video, blogs, etc.)
- Complete various marketing projects to build the brand and increase company exposure
- Use brand tone of voice when writing to attract our target audience
- Learn and implement our digital content strategy via completion of marketing orders
- Execute a strategic content schedule for social media to present to our Sales & Marketing team
- Research and create new ideas for social media captions
- Research, follow and create new and trending hashtags
- Copy, edit, and proofread, and revise communications such as newsletters and blogs.
- Follow procedures to ensure all content is optimized across all platforms and user experiences (websites, social, video, blogs, etc.)
- Complete various PR projects to build the brand and increase exposure
- Use brand tone of voice when writing to attract our target audience
Experience, Education and Skills Required:
- All majors are accepted, and credit is available but not required.
- Working knowledge of web design, upkeep, servicing email lists, etc. a plus.
- Strong writing skills for blog and content creation
- Proficient with basic computer skills
- Working knowledge of various social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Produce high quality documents utilizing Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Canva
- Produce high quality advertising messages and place in online and social media formats
- Identify and analyze target markets based on current trends
- Understand the goals of an advertising effort and execute marketing campaigns
- Develop and maintain an advertising budget
- Internship is available for college credit
- Past Interns get priority when a full-time position become available
- Excellent opportunity for students pursuing a degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, Journalism, or other relevant fields
- Add valuable experience to your resume
- Flexible Schedule; Remote work options
- Work in a fun and creative environment
- Exposure to real-world skills related to area of study
- Interns will learn how to attract and engage individuals in our target demographic across various marketing channels.
- Part Time Hours: flexible schedule – Internship
If you’re ready to infuse your creativity into a dynamic atmosphere and collaborate with a passionate team, we’d love to hear from you.